Sunday, September 28, 2014

Toy show find

Hey everyone!
 I'm going to try doing some more frequent posts on here about pickups, news, or other findings to give you all more content! Now let's get to what I found!


Today I went to a local toy show with a friend. This show is mighty impressive with rows and rows of tables filling a show hall, and each one stacked with collectibles and toys. I pretty much enjoy all things geek, so I always have a good time seeing the many different eras of toys, but for the most part, it is pretty devoid of anything Sonic related. Today, however, I ran across this Sonic Erector set. It is essentially a build your own track based on Sonic & All-Stars Racing. It was a little dinged up, but still unopened and snagged it for a very good price. I'm not sure if I plan to open it or not yet, but if I do, I'll make sure to do a follow-up with a more detailed look. 
Until next time guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment