Wednesday, March 25, 2015

SegaSonic Throw Pillow


Looking to rest your head? Want to spice up your couch with an accenting green pillow? Well look no further! Today, I'd like to share with you a Japanese SegaSonic throw pillow!


Its measurements are roughly 12 inches wide and 13 inches tall. Unfortunately, due to it being such an uncommon piece, I couldn't find any details of an origin for this. Two theories for where it came from originally are: It was sold in Sega's Joypolis in the early to mid 90's; or it was perhaps sold in a Sega or Sonic the Hedgehog product catalog.

I'm not sure what it is, but I really love this thing. Maybe it's the interesting contrast of the lime green against the colors of Sonic, or perhaps it's the simple yet vibrant design. In any case, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for checking out this unique item. Check below to look at more close-up shots of the pillow!

No comments:

Post a Comment