Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sonic Chronicles Stylus Set


I'm making these posts like they are going out of styl...us. (I'm so sorry) Today, I've got a cool 3-pack of styluses from Sonic Chronicles to share with you!

Now, I must first shamefully admit that while I do own Sonic Chronicles, I have yet to play it. I also bought it well after its release and this stylus set was acquired from an auction separately.
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood released in North America on September 30, 2008. If you were to pre-order the game at Gamestop, you received this neat 3-pack of styluses. These styluses can be used with your Nintendo DS or 3DS touch screen. These are not capacitive, so you can't use them with something like a smartphone or tablet. What makes this set interesting is the stylus with a charm for Shade; a character created for this game. Shade, as far as I can tell, has no other physical merchandise, perhaps aside from appearing in official artwork of the game on other items. The other included characters are Sonic and Knuckles.
 Sonic
Knuckles
Shade

Overall, a pretty nice physical bonus for those that decided to pre-order. I think the quality is good and the molds for the charms are well made. Sonic's white nose is a bit odd, but perhaps it was the only to make it show next to the black outline. The Shade character is interesting and makes this little set unique. Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoyed! Check out all the pictures down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment